We’ve been hard at work again the past few months, and today we have a new beta release to give you. It includes features such as asset blacklist and texture/material refresh on objects, avatars, and attachments! We’ve also thrown in some bug fixes for good measure.
Release Notes – Polarity Viewer – Version 5.14.4 (37411)
- [PLVR-5] – Asset blacklist with granular derender capability
- [PLVR-27] – Force attachments to be rendered at the highest LOD at all times
- [PLVR-29] – Automatically close “Out-of-Character” brackets (Role-play feature)
- [PLVR-30] – Allow user to disable keyboard shortcuts for shout and whisper
- [PLVR-31] – Announce incoming IMs
- [PLVR-33] – Configurable Joystick mapping
- [PLVR-35] – Cinematic UI Mode
- [PLVR-19] – Name tags do not reflect friendship status in “low priority friend color” mode.
- [PLVR-21] – The Machinima Sidebar’s God ray sliders do not work